Touch with Josh Clark
December 13, 2011
How best to design for a touch screen? How are interfaces changing with the multitude of devices at our touch? Author, speaker, consultant and expert Josh Clark explains his insights into touch design.
- Josh Clark (globalmoxie) on Twitter
- Global Moxie :: The Hypertext Laboratory of Josh Clark
- Tapworthy: Designing Great iPhone Apps on Amazon.com
- Presentation at WebStock - Buttons Are a Hack: The New Rules of Designing for Touch
- App Store - Shopper - Grocery Shopping Lists, Coupons, Specials, Deals, Recipes, and Stores!
- App Store - IntoNow
- Flipboard for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store
- New New Twitter
- Guardian iPad edition | Guardian mobile | The Guardian
- The Web Ahead #6: Karen McGrane on Web Strategy
- Apple - iMac - The ultimate all-in-one desktop computer.
- Future Friendly