Stefan Tilkov is a co-founder and principal consultant at innoQ, a technology consulting company with offices in Germany and Switzerland. He has been involved in the design of large-scale, distributed systems for more than two decades, using a variety of technologies and tools. He has authored numerous articles and the book, REST und HTTP (German), and is a frequent speaker at conferences around the world.
Episode 116 Preserving the Architecture of the Web
In This Episode
- Constraints and Qualities of The Web
- The Hypermedia format
- The REST model
- The ways that we’ve forgotten the architecture of the web before in the past
- The three core web technologies: HTML, CSS, JS, and the separation of concerns
- The idea that HTML is not good enough for real programmers
- Angular, Ember, React — how does a team choose the best tool?